nteracting with customers and creating an online community provides another level of brand loyalty for companies with interactive products, says Gabi Shalel, CEO and co-founder of Plarium – a social network and mobile game developer with more than 90 million users worldwide. It is no longer enough to simply have a great logo, a smart tagline, be true to your brand or have a voice that reflects your ideals – brands need an online community, he adds.
To do so, Shalel advises businesses to follow three simple steps focusing on communication, quality and culture.
To create a community surrounding a brand, it is very important for a business to listen to the feedback its customers give. Nowadays, it is insufficient to simply launch a product; companies need to engage in discussions with their customers and consider their opinions in order to upgrade their products and expand on their customer base.
To stay on the right track, find out what your customers value most about your product and steer your brand in that direction, Shalel advises. Communicating with your customers helps work towards the daily improvement of your products. Consistent quality is what builds hype and enthusiasm for your brand, as well as retaining customers in the long run. Pay attention to details and try to customise your products whenever possible.
If you manage to achieve the abovementioned, then your customers will become your ambassadors and will hopefully recommend or, if necessary, defend your products. If this happens, you have succeeded in creating a community culture, the centre of which is your brand.
- Business Travel: Are you wasting time by checking luggage? - 18th August 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Welcomes Bruntwood’s UK Red Rooms Portfolio - 25th June 2015
- Meeting Rooms That Make Time Fly! - 2nd April 2015
- Clare’s Corner: History ‘Leeds’ us to New Business Opportunities - 27th March 2015
- 7 ways to have a spectacular breakfast in the dark this Friday! - 18th March 2015
- What brain foods make you more productive? - 14th January 2015
- 6 great apps for remote workers - 10th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints Matt Makan As Corporate Sales Manager - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints David Quinlan as Chief Technology Officer - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com appoints Lisa Rose as North American Account Manager - 2nd December 2014