Time is a luxury we can’t waste in this day and age. If you are always looking for ways to enhance your productivity, then keep reading. We’ve put together a list of the best free apps that meet the various needs of the modern professional.
We all come across interesting articles when we don’t have time to read them. Pocket is perfect to solve this, as it allows you to save pages for later. You can even view the pages offline, which is ideal in long tube journeys, or when you can’t find wifi anywhere.
It has been called the best note taking app for a reason. Evernote not only registers the notes you tap in the onscreen keyboard, but it also stores the ones you record with your voice.
It is pretty user-friendly, so you won’t have to waste much time learning the workings of the app. The tool also allows you to save photos, screenshots and synchronize your notes to your Mac or Windows-based PC.
Forget the pain of carrying USB sticks around. Google Drive lets you store your files online, meaning you can access them from anywhere.
Google Documents allows you to create spreadsheets, word documents and presentations from scratch. You can also easily share them with other people, and turn them into PDF files if you decide you don’t want them to make any changes. You probably won’t even miss Microsoft Office.
This is a great tool for scheduling meetings and appointments. You can sync it with a variety of calendars (Google, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud), to make your life easier.
The free version also brings a main contact center to coordinate your meetings. It shows who wants to meet with you, your availability and preferred way of contact.
Distance is no longer a barrier when it comes to communication. Skype’s primary feature is video-conferencing, so if you want to facilitate the process of working from home, carry out effective meetings or interviews, this is a brilliant tool that gets the job done.
Remember the Milk
No excuse to forget the milk anymore. This app provides a task manager, to-do list, and a calendar. The cloud-based design is one of its great features, as it lets you switch between your gadgets: the note you typed on your PC can be viewed later on your iPad and vice-versa.
Remember the Milk also offers integration with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Maps and other services, which is immensely helpful when it comes to organising one’s life.
If you have any favourite Apps or tools that improve your workflow post a comment and let us know!
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015