Spaces can be powerful, evocative or disastrous. Boring, uninspiring places can devour our energy and gobble up our will to live.
Stop and look around the space you are in. Someone made it. Thought of it. Worked on it. Do you like what they’ve done? Truth is that this person, whoever they are, is directly impacting on your mood and behaviour right now.
We want to offer you a heady mix of some of our gorgeous spaces – guaranteed to stimulate your senses, your creativity and turn up your attention to detail. So if you find yourself needing an extra lift: look no further… we’ve got just what you need.
The spacious layout of this workspace is jaw-dropping (not a good look for board meetings, we know!). The extensive halls, and towering windows are very cinematic. Sit here and dream of Hollywood.
This space is airy, bright and gorgeous. It is also accompanied by a roof terrace, which gives a feeling of space and possibilities beyond… the end result is a simple yet inspirational working environment.
The wooden floor & exposed-brickwork help create a dynamic, start-up vibe.
The subtle quirky furniture is also a big plus, and yes, I’m looking at you tiny chairs, for short meetings!
Colourful chairs, fake grass, and phone booths compose a light-hearted décor that is bound to put a smile on your face.
Every turn you make you’ll find a pop of colour or quirky detail to delight the senses. Personally, I am a fan of the art-work on the walls & ceiling.
Who doesn’t love a special booth! Book me in now! This setting evokes a cosy balance between professional & homely, with its neutral-coloured walls and unusual furniture: beach chairs? Adorable. Think friends, coffee, cool-chic chit-chat.
This lavish 17th Century Georgian building has been refurbished and now serves up the ‘wow factor’ with a unique medley of history and contemporary architecture:
This vista with its black walls and movie-like stairs make it the Diva of all spaces.
Alright, you got me, I have a soft spot for rooftops. But who doesn’t? Especially when you have Covent Garden at your feet. This will truly get you dreaming about summer.
Traditional yet elegant, depending on the time of day, this hotel can immediately transport you straight into the 18th century.
If history doesn’t float your boat, you might be captured by the tall windows and their glorious abundance of natural light. Not to mention the view into 10-acres of landscaped gardens… summer, Pimms, strawberries and cream. Anyone for a tennis breakout session?
The futuristic aspect is the unique selling point of this setting: modernity oozes through its glass walls and luminous rooms.
The canteen style tables and chairs are also eye-catching, as they make for a warm ambience that encourages interaction between workers. Beam me up Scotty!
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015