Our CEO Caleb Parker is at the BCA Roadshow today in Manchester, supporting entrepreneurship and UK small businesses.
When Caleb first heard about the BCA Roadshows he immediately called Jennifer Brooke (Executive Director of the BCA) to ask how we could help: “As an entrepreneur I’ve always believed that small businesses are key to economic stability. These roadshows are just the beginning of an excellent initiative to encourage growth in the UK’s SME community.
Our company is proud to support this initiative and we’ve already attended road shows in Edinburgh, Birmingham, and now Manchester.
The Business Centre Association provides support and guidance to the business centre and workspace industry in the UK, Dubai, Mexico and California. The initiative boosts small businesses and thus, opens doors to many.
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015