Last week, The HBAA launched the TIS Committee (Technology, Innovation and Sustainability), which aims to become a voice for technology and innovation within the hospitality industry and to champion sustainability within the association’s agent and venue members. The new TIS Committee replaces the previous TIE Committee (Technology, Innovation and Environment).
Caleb Parker, CEO of hospitality tech company, MeetingRooms.com, has been appointed to the new TIS Committee. Caleb will add value to the committee by drawing on his experience in how technology has and continues to revolutionize the hospitality industry.
The full committee membership list can be found here.
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015