Last Thursday, Hubcreate (formerly RJmetis) held an exclusive VIP customer event providing delegates with a sneak preview of their latest smart software technology. The event was hosted by The Brewery and officially kicked off the launch of Hubcreate 1.0.
Hubcreate CEO, Justin Harley, opened the event with a presentation about how technology is changing the workplace. In his talk Justin showed how fast growing coworking operator, WeWork, uses technology to build community and how their latest valuation is based on their innovative technology.
“WeWork is not a real estate company, they are a tech company. The serviced office community should pay attention and adopt a similar approach.” -Justin Harley
After lunch, Hubcreate COO Claire Luik spoke on how Carr Workplaces implemented the new Hubcreate software to create community within their US locations and George Britten of GoCardless explained how accepting customer payments through their HubCreate integration will save time and money for operators.
To close out the event, our CEO, Caleb Parker presented on the rise in Agile Working and Third Place which has created an increase in meeting room demand, how serviced office operators can position themselves to attract this growing business channel, and answered questions about the API integration between MeetingRooms.com and Hubcreate.
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015