MeetingRooms.com’s mission is to help people succeed in the new economy.The service enables its customers to embrace new, flexible ways of working while continuing to satisfy traditional business principles. Users gain instant privacy and a professional image, on-demand by booking from a selection of choice meeting rooms operated by its venue partners around the globe.
Caleb parker, CEO of meetingrooms.com, says, “To say there is a revolution in the way people are working may sound cliché, but there is truth to it. We’re embracing technology that gives us freedom and flexibility to work on our own terms because it improves our quality of life. While the methods of how we do business may be changing, traditional business principles haven’t. And that’s why we’re launching meetingrooms.com – so people can have freedom and improve their quality of life without sacrificing their business.”
The platform works by matching venue partner vacant meeting rooms with customer needs in real-time. As meeting rooms often sit empty, venue partners benefit by exposing their inventory to a wider customer base than they could on their own through the meetingrooms.com global platform.
Bookable spaces consist of a variety of professionally appointed board rooms, conference rooms, interview and collaboration spaces, training and seminar rooms, as well as private and semi-private workspaces.
Customers who would like an invitation for early access should visitwww.meetingrooms.com.
- Business Travel: Are you wasting time by checking luggage? - 18th August 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Welcomes Bruntwood’s UK Red Rooms Portfolio - 25th June 2015
- Meeting Rooms That Make Time Fly! - 2nd April 2015
- Clare’s Corner: History ‘Leeds’ us to New Business Opportunities - 27th March 2015
- 7 ways to have a spectacular breakfast in the dark this Friday! - 18th March 2015
- What brain foods make you more productive? - 14th January 2015
- 6 great apps for remote workers - 10th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints Matt Makan As Corporate Sales Manager - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints David Quinlan as Chief Technology Officer - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com appoints Lisa Rose as North American Account Manager - 2nd December 2014