London, England – 03 December, 2014 / meetingrooms.com, the global marketplace to book professionalmeeting rooms, on-demand, is pleased to announce that David Dillon has joined the startup company’s UK office as Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships. In this role David will grow the company’s distribution partner network.
David brings over 10 years’ experience in Strategic Partnerships development to the meetingrooms.com team. Having past success in developing partnerships with blue chip organisations and recognised brands worldwide, David will develop and manage accounts worldwide in the company’s distribution network.
“We like David’s vision and ability to think outside the box,” said Caleb Parker, CEO, “He has a proven track record of forging partner relationships and we are confident his efforts will help us scale meeting room bookings worldwide.”
meetingrooms.com launched in March of this year in private beta with venue partners in 30 countries. Now in public beta, meetingrooms.com has processed bookings in 20 markets across the UK, Ireland, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The company will officially launch to end users in a series of global markets in the coming months.
“The demand for external meeting rooms is the highest it has ever been and growing.” said David Dillon, “Our innovative platform enables venues to reach global customers through our distribution channels. I am excited to be part of the meetingrooms.com team and look forward to contributing to its growth and success.”
meetingrooms.com is a global marketplace that allows customers to benefit from a global “one-stop-shop” and provides meeting room venues with an additional “pay on performance only” sales channel, to increase meeting room occupancy and revenue. The platform works by matching venue partner vacant meeting rooms with customer needs in real-time. As meeting rooms often sit empty, venue partners benefit by exposing their inventory to a wider customer base than they could on their own through the meetingrooms.com global platform. meetingrooms.com is powered by Search Office Space, which provides support by way of its infrastructure and a 20 year history of relationships with meeting room venues and customers alike. Both companies were founded by British entrepreneur, Richard Smith, who serves as President of meetingrooms.com and CEO of Search Office Space.
Bookable spaces consist of a variety of professionally appointed board rooms, conference rooms, interview and collaboration spaces, training and seminar rooms across a variety of venue categories such as: Executive Suites, Serviced Offices and Hotels.
Caleb Parker, CEO
UK: +44 (0)20 8909 5195
Americas: +1 (646) 650-2441
- Business Travel: Are you wasting time by checking luggage? - 18th August 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Welcomes Bruntwood’s UK Red Rooms Portfolio - 25th June 2015
- Meeting Rooms That Make Time Fly! - 2nd April 2015
- Clare’s Corner: History ‘Leeds’ us to New Business Opportunities - 27th March 2015
- 7 ways to have a spectacular breakfast in the dark this Friday! - 18th March 2015
- What brain foods make you more productive? - 14th January 2015
- 6 great apps for remote workers - 10th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints Matt Makan As Corporate Sales Manager - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints David Quinlan as Chief Technology Officer - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com appoints Lisa Rose as North American Account Manager - 2nd December 2014