London, England- December 2, 2014 / meetingrooms.com, the global marketplace to book professional meeting rooms, on-demand, is pleased to announce that Lisa Rose has joined the startup company’s US office as Account Manager, North America. In this role Lisa will grow the company’s venue network and manage existing venue partner relationships in the US and Canada.
Lisa joins meetingrooms.com after two years working with meeting room venues across North America with workspace-as-a-service industry broker, Instant Offices. Previously she had success in retail marketing for a top 50 Fortune 500 company where she was awarded vendor of the year.
“This role required someone who understands how our venue partners think and what they need,” said Caleb Parker, CEO of meetingrooms.com, “Lisa is a great fit because of her existing venue relationships. She is well known and respected in our industry.”
meetingrooms.com launched in March of this year in private beta with venue partners in 30 countries. Now in public beta, meetingrooms.com has processed bookings in 20 markets across the UK, Ireland, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The company will officially launch to end users in a series of global markets in the coming months.
“I’ve really enjoyed working with so many great people in the workspace-as-a-service industry over the last couple of years,” said Lisa Rose, “I am thrilled to join the meetingrooms.com team in this role and look forward to helping our partners grow their meeting room business.”
meetingrooms.com is a global marketplace that allows customers to benefit from a global “one-stop-shop” and provides meeting room venues with an additional “pay on performance only” sales channel, to increase meeting room occupancy and revenue. The platform works by matching venue partner vacant meeting rooms with customer needs in real-time. As meeting rooms often sit empty, venue partners benefit by exposing their inventory to a wider customer base than they could on their own through the meetingrooms.com global platform. meetingrooms.com is powered by Search Office Space, which provides support by way of its infrastructure and a 20 year history of relationships with meeting room venues and customers alike. Both companies were founded by British entrepreneur, Richard Smith, who serves as President ofmeetingrooms.com and CEO of Search Office Space.
Bookable spaces consist of a variety of professionally appointed board rooms, conference rooms, interview and collaboration spaces, training and seminar rooms across a variety of venue categories such as: Executive Suites, Serviced Offices and Hotels.
Caleb Parker, CEO
UK: +44 (0)20 8909 5195
Americas: +1 (646) 650-2441
- Business Travel: Are you wasting time by checking luggage? - 18th August 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Welcomes Bruntwood’s UK Red Rooms Portfolio - 25th June 2015
- Meeting Rooms That Make Time Fly! - 2nd April 2015
- Clare’s Corner: History ‘Leeds’ us to New Business Opportunities - 27th March 2015
- 7 ways to have a spectacular breakfast in the dark this Friday! - 18th March 2015
- What brain foods make you more productive? - 14th January 2015
- 6 great apps for remote workers - 10th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints Matt Makan As Corporate Sales Manager - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com Appoints David Quinlan as Chief Technology Officer - 5th December 2014
- meetingrooms.com appoints Lisa Rose as North American Account Manager - 2nd December 2014