Nowadays, consumers depend on visuals to guide them through the online maze of brands and products. As social media has changed the way we perceive the world…
Nowadays, consumers depend on visuals to guide them through the online maze of brands and products. As social media has changed the way we perceive the world – heavily relying on images – Pinterest provides a unique platform for consumers to search for information.
Pinterest can be great for promoting your business. Taking and uploading pictures is exceptionally easy with new technology available, such as tablets and smartphones; the next step is to make your company pinboard as attractive as possible to potential customers.
According to research by Econsultancy, 43% of Pinterest members use the social network to interact with brands they identify with. It’s therefore important to generate posts that drive interest, instead of content which simply urges people to buy. Linking images to the company’s website or blog will enhance your brand’s visibility – but make sure the images are accompanied by relevant information, else you risk losing people’s attention.
In order to spark interest in your business pinboard, it’s a good idea to start with a beautiful board of pictures showing your office space in a favourable light. Highlight the conveniences you offer and those quirks unique to your company: game rooms or snack bars will help people get an idea of your style.
You could provide your audience with relevant information that will help them in their business as it’s a great way to earn their trust; you can pin images which link to articles discussing trends in the market. Also advertising the location of your business, showing nearby restaurants and shops, will give your company a cosy, community feel.
If you are creative and relevant you can turn your Pinterest board into a brilliant tool for attracting new clients.
Edited and produced by Stephen Moore – Marketing Director
Stephen Moore is the Global Marketing Director for meetingrooms.com and Search office Space. An active blogger and article writer, Steve has also appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 2 Drivetime, Sky News and France 24 amongst others talking about business, commercial property and marketing.
- Servcorp Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Launch Online Booking Tool For Virgin Australia’s Velocity Members - 27th August 2015
- Park Plaza Westminster Partners With MeetingRooms.com To Sell Small Meetings Online - 30th July 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO Speaks at Hubcreate Launch Event - 4th June 2015
- MeetingRooms.com Launches Booking Tool For Personal and Executive Assistants in Partnership with Award-Winning Title, PA Life - 1st June 2015
- Science proves meetings are excellent for business - 11th May 2015
- Our 1000th meeting room venue is…London’s CCT Venues! - 5th May 2015
- Meetingrooms.com CEO Speaks at the The FMP Event - 30th April 2015
- MeetingRooms.com CEO appointed to the HBAA Technology committee - 29th April 2015
- London’s Untold Stories - 28th April 2015
- Meetingrooms.com at the EXECSec Summit - 27th April 2015