If you could choose one figure from history to come back and experience the world, who would it be?
The question brought me to wondering what St Patrick would make of the party.
Imagine: the Saint, dressed as himself, dancing his way through Trafalgar Square, or marching incognito along Fifth Avenue to soak up the craic. We can but wonder what he’d make of the sea of green, the floats and the dancing through the heart of London, New York, Dublin and around the globe. What would he really think about it all? We just don’t know the answer.
But one thing we do know: as he marched from Green Park to Regents Street, or from 44th Street to 79th Street, at some point, he’d look up and marvel at the walls and windows around him and ask: ‘what are they?’ likely adding, ‘it sure wasn’t like that in my day!’
Imagine his surprise as he ventured from the streets below, to discover a vast array of offices and meeting rooms lining the route, offering him the best view ever!
I think he’d be delighted to leave the crowds and take in the view from his new vantage point.
Check out some of the stunning meeting rooms available to you on the St Patrick’s Day parade route, in some of the coolest locations in London and New York… It’s all here, at your fingertips, where finding and booking meeting rooms doesn’t have to try the patience of Saint.
Happy St Patrick’s Day all.
- Twelve Tried-and-Tested Tips To Reduce Stress in the Workplace and in Life - 13th July 2015
- Q&A: 14 questions with Debs Eden, PA at Opus Professional Services Group - 18th June 2015
- The Taxpayer, The Drama Lover and The Meeting Room. - 28th April 2015
- Did the earth, the sun and the moon move for you? - 20th March 2015
- What would St Patrick make of the party? - 16th March 2015
- Do you want to dream this weekend? - 13th March 2015
- The Lion, The Witch and The Meeting Room. - 9th March 2015